ScopeWelcome to www.saathimere.com (hereinafter referred to as “Saathimere.com”) This Website is owned and operated by Bhoomipujan Connect Pvt. Ltd. a company incorporated under the provisions of Companies Act,2013 (“The Company”) Saathimere.com acts as a platform to enable any user to register themselves on it voluntarily and search for profile(s) from SaathiMere.com’s already registered members for seeking prospective lawful matrimonial alliances for themselves. Saathimere.com functions as an intermediary as per Section 2 of Information Technology Act, 2000. The Service is for the personal use of individual members to advertise and promote their profiles for the purpose of finding relevant matches and cannot be used in connection with any commercial endeavours. Access to Saathimere.com is free however we also offer paid Premium Memberships , detailed herein below _____________.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under pertaining to electronic records as applicable and amended. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- In order to use Saathimere.com Service you must register as a member on the website. This Agreement sets out legally binding terms for your use of the website which you must accept in order to become a “Member.” For the purposes of this Agreement, the term “Member” means a person who voluntarily submits information to the website whether such person uses the Service as a free member or a paid member.
- By using the Service, you consent to submit your personal identifiable information, to collect, process, display and use the said information required to provide the ServiceTo withdraw this consent, you must discontinue using our Service and delete your account.
- This Agreement may be modified by Saathimere.com from time to time. The membership and rights of admissions are reserved.
Types of Membership
- We offer Free Membership, Paid Membership and Premium Membership with Relationship Manager details, fees/package of which are more specifically provided on the Website.
SaathiMere.com Membership and rights of admission is reserved solely for:
- Indian Nationals & Citizens
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)
- Non Resident Indians (NRI)
- Persons of Indian Descent or Indian Heritage
- Persons who intend to marry persons of Indian Origin
- Foreign Nationals seeking partner of Indian Origin.
Further in capacity as Saathi Mere Member you confirm that you are:
- 18 years or above (if you are a woman) or 21 years or above (if you are a man)
- Legally competent to marry as per the law applicable to you.
- Not prohibited or prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force or any order or decree or injunction from any court, tribunal or any such competent authority restraining you from entering into a valid marriage. (However you may register on our website under “Awaiting Divorce” in case you are legally separated and awaiting divorce)
You further confirm that you intent to seek a life partner and that you shall not use this site for casual dating.
You also confirm that all the information supplied by you is correct to the best of your knowledge.
If at any time Saathimere.com is of the opinion (in its sole discretion) or has any reason to believe that you are not eligible to become a member or that you have made any misrepresentation, Saathimere.com reserves the right to cancel such membership and in case of a Premium Account no refund shall be provided in the event of such cancellation.
- Any person desirous of becoming a Member of Saathimere.com is expected to complete the online registration process and furnish true / authentic/accurate information required for said process.
- You further agree that you are solely responsible for any/all information provided by you to Saathimere.com and that Saathimere.com is under no obligation to verify the same.
- If at any point of time Saathimere.com is informed by any third party or has reason to believe that any information provided by you (including photos) during registration is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete then Saathimere.com shall have right to terminate your Membership without providing any refund for any Subscription/Membership fees paid.
Mode of Payment
- Payment made by the Member by way of registration/membership /renewal fee/ auto renewal is treated as non-refundable.
- Payment once made for the Service cannot be assigned to any person/party or adjusted towards any packages.
- Members who wish to opt for a Premium account may make the payment for the same by way of Cheque/Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card. Such payment made towards a Premium account shall be in accordance with the prevailing RBI Guidelines. Activation of your Premium Account shall be subject to the realisation of the said payment.
- SaathiMeere uses third party payment gateways for collection of Debit/Credit card or other payment instruments. In case of payment gateway failure the same would be communicated to the Member by the gateway provider. SaathiMeere shall not be responsible for Extra currency/conversion charges /deductions/error issues of the payment gateway. In case of failed transactions, SaathiMeere offers no guarantees for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customer’s card/bank accounts through the payment gateway.
Renewal (Need clarity on renewal policy)
- Free Membership shall be valid for a period of _____ post which Member will have to opt for a paid Membership.
- Members of the Paid/Premium Account/Package agree that the membership/package shall be renewed as per the package selected for the duration and at the cost prevailing at that point of time.
- Member can at any point of time, cancel their subscription by following the process mentioned on the website.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials designated by you during the registration. You are also solely responsible for all the activities that occur under your account.
- You also agree to notify us in the event of any disclosures/unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. Please ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
Non-Commercial Use by Members
- This website is only intended for the personal use of its Members to promote their profiles in order to receive suitable/relevant matrimonial matches and cannot be used for any commercial purpose.
- Organisations, companies and/or businesses cannot become Members of Saathimere.com and should not use Saathimere.com Service or website for any purpose whatsoever.
- Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the website including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including but not limited to civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
Interaction with other Members & Member Disputes
- You are solely responsible for your communications (through any medium) with other Saathimere.com Members.
- Saathimere.com has no obligation or responsibility whatsoever to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
- Saathimere.com reserves the right to take appropriate action against any errant Members.
Privacy of Membership
- Saathimere.com will take reasonable steps to protect and safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However please keep in mind that any information transacted over the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure.
- Saathimere.com shall bear no responsibility whatsoever in the event any of Member’s personal information is disclosed due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
- You agree to keep your username and password confidential to avoid any misuse of your Account.
- You agree that, when you use third party services through our Website, you hereby grant Saathimere.com the right to share your information needed for providing such third party services to you in relation to processing your information for Saathimere’s office use/its payment gateway and/or such third party service providers.
Content Posted on the Site
- You understand and agree that Saathimere.com may delete profiles, conversations, information, photos (“Content”) that violates this Agreement.
- Saathimere.com may also delete such content which might be illegal, offensive or harm/threaten the safety of any of its Members.
- Every Member is solely responsible for all information, data, text, photographs, communications or any other content publicly posted or privately transmitted made available on the Website by him/her.
- Saathimere.com does not control the Content posted on the Website and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
- Saathimere.com shall not be liable for any errors/omissions in Content or any loss/damage of any kind incurred as a result of content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Website.
- Members are expected to conduct their own due diligence in order to verify all of the information provided by their relevant Match.
- No Member shall publicly post or privately transmit on the Website any Content that:
- belongs to another person and to which the Member has no right to
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable , disparaging, encouraging gambling or otherwise unlawful in any matter whatsoever
- impersonates another person (identity theft)
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India or its relations with foreign states.
- No Member shall publicly post or privately transmit on the Website any Content that:
Proprietary Rights in the Content on Saathimere.com
- This Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information of Saathimere.com and its licensors.
- Saathimere.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service.
- Members are not at liberty to copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, display or sell any such proprietary information.
- Any of the abovementioned acts shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your Membership shall stand terminated without providing any refund for any Subscription/Membership fees paid. Saathimere.com reserves the right to take legal action (civil/criminal) in the event of such violations.
- You cannot post/distribute/reproduce any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining written consent from the owner of such property.
- Saathimere.com has registered Trademark, name, logo, design(s), slogan which is Saathimere.com/The Company’s sole intellectual property.
- You agree to not use Saathimere.com’s name, logo, design(s), slogan or any other trademarks for any purpose whatsoever.
- You understand that unauthorised and wrongful use of any of Saathimere.com’s name, logo, design(s), slogan or any other trademarks shall be met with appropriate legal action.
Term and Termination
- This Agreement shall be valid, effective and subsisting as long as you use our Website.
- You are free to terminate your Membership with Saathimere.com at any point of time. In the event you decide to terminate your Membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription/membership fees paid by you.
Limitation of Liability
- Saathimere.com is not liable to you/your authorized representative or any third person for any direct, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages resulting from the use of this Website or Service.
- Saathimere.com will under no circumstances be liable of any Member enters into financial transaction with a prospective match/third party. Saathimere.com further cautions its Members against possible fraudsters who may ask for favours, money etc and to bring the same to Saathimere.com’s notice.
- Saathimere.com will not be responsible for any wrong match/matches made due to any available data on our Website.
- Saathimere.com and/or its employees shall not be responsible if a Member approaches another Member for matrimonial alliance and the same is not reciprocated.
- Any Profiles of potential matrimonial matches that may appear on your Feed/ Home page are projected by Saathimere.com’s algorithm based on your search history on this platform and must not be construed as a recommendation /endorsement / suggestion from Saathimere.com.
Jurisdiction (Need Clarity on Dispute Redressal Mechanism)
- The registration of Saathimere.com membership shall be deemed to have been entered into within the territorial jurisdiction of Mumbai, India.
- In the event of any dispute about or involving the Website and/or any services offered by it, you unconditionally agree that such disputes and/or differences shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Competent Courts in Mumbai, India only.
Arbitration of Disputes
- The Parties agree that in the event of any dispute, they shall first attempt to resolve the same peacefully and informally. We encourage you to reach out to us before resorting to Arbitration.
- If the dispute is not resolved within __ days from the date of notifying us then such dispute may only be resolved through a Single Arbitrator governed by the _Arbitration and Conciliation Act , 1996 amended from time to time
- "We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time."